Are you and your meeting attendees suffering from Zoom fatigue? Make your meetings engaging and fun by using the full range of Zoom features, gamification, and other strategies!
Accelebrate’s president, Steve Heckler, conducts 15+ Zoom meetings per week, has taught online for 15+ years, and has observed and read student evaluations from more than 300 classes that Accelebrate has delivered during the pandemic. Join Steve for a very enjoyable hour as he teaches you how to:
- Build rapport with meeting attendees – both with you and with each other
- Exert presence in your meetings by having the right camera, microphone, meeting settings, eye contact, speaking technique, demeanor, and more
- Collaborate effectively using annotations, screen sharing, remote control, breakout rooms, chat, polling, and reactions
- Gamify portions of your meetings to boost learning and engagement, without sidetracking from your objective
- Get your attendees moving so they are physically and mentally engaged with the meeting
Steve will be delighted to answer questions at the conclusion.
About Steve Heckler
Steve founded Accelebrate in 2002 and has served as its president (and as an instructor for web and application server administration) for the past 19 years. Each year, Accelebrate delivers hundreds of private classes for clients throughout the world on data science, data visualization, database administration, web and mobile development, Microsoft applications and server platforms, Agile, IT leadership, and an array of other topics.
Prior to founding Accelebrate, he served as Vice President and later President of a Washington, DC-based IT training provider. He holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Stanford University.